Last Date: 16/07/2020
SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Examination
for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Candidates aspiring for sarkari job may apply.
Important dates for :
Check for the important details below:
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||SSC CPO SI|
|Application Begin Date||17/06/2020|
|Application Closing Date||16/07/2020 up to 11:30 pm|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||18/07/2020|
|Last Date for Offline Fee Payment||22/07/2020|
|Date of Exam Paper-I||29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020|
|Date of Exam Paper-II||01/03/2021|
Vacancy Details for SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020:
(a) Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male
|Type of vacancy||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
(b) Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female
|Type of vacancy||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
(c) Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
- Candidates selected for appointment for posts of SI in CAPFs are liable to serve anywhere in
- The vacancies are Tentative. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the website of the Commission.
Eligibility for SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020:
- Delhi SI : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Driving License
- Other Post: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- For the post of SSC Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in
Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years service and who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age as on crucial date may also apply for filling up of Open and Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-Male.
Salary Structure for SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020:
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
Age Limit For SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020:
The age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021.
Permissible relaxation in upper age limit prescribed as follows:
|Code No.||Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|06||Ex-servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
|For the post of SI in Delhi Police (Category Codes-12 and 13)|
|12||Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married. (SC/ ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|For Departmental candidates of Delhi Police against the vacancies of Delhi Police only (Category Codes-17, 18 and 19)|
|17||Departmental candidates (Unreserved) who|
have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.
|Up to 30 years of age|
|18||Departmental candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||Up to 33 years of age|
|19||Departmental candidates (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||Up to 35 years of age|
Application Fee For SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020:
- Application Fee is – Rs. 100/-
- Women/SC/ST/ESM – Exempted
How to Apply For SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020:
For SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020, applications are required to be submitted after a one-time registration process at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
|Download Official Notification|
Q.1. What is the examination date for the SSC CPO SI exam 2020?
Ans: The date for SSC CPO SI exam 2020 is 29/09/2020 to 01/03/2021
Q2. What is the mode of payment for SSC CPO SI exam?
Ans: The payment of fee for the SSC CPO SI exam can be made both online and offline mode.
Q3. What will be the selection procedure for SSC CPO SI exam 2020?
Ans: The selection of candidates for SSC CPO SI exam 2020 will be done through MCQ based examination.