Last Date: 10/08/2020
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020:
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Hyderabad (NIRDPR) has invited applications for contractual engagement of 10 State Programme Coordinators, 250 Young Fellows and 250 Cluster Level Resource Persons to work in the identified 250 clusters across all States and UTs. Candidates who aspire a sarkari job may go through the details in the article.
Check for the important details below:
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR)|
|Application Closing Date||10/08/2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Detailed vacancy breakup: –
|State Programme Coordinator||10||Rs.55,000/- per month plus allowances.||30-50 years|
|Young Fellow||250||Rs.35,000/- per month plus allowances.||25-30 years|
|Cluster Level Resource Person||250||Rs.12,500/- per month plus allowances.||Not exceeding 40 years|
Required Qualification For NIRDPR Recruitment 2020:
A) State Programme Coordinator:
- Post Graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines (the term on PG degree may be relaxed in case of Engineering graduates) from any recognized university.
- 5 years first-hand experience of having worked on Capacity Building & Training, improving governance and participatory planning in respect of GPs.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English and Hindi.
- Proficiency in MS Office (at least Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and
capacity for online reporting.
B) Young Fellow:
- Post Graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/ Political Science/Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines (the term on PG degree may be relaxed in case of Engineering graduates) from any recognized university.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English and Hindi and local language.
- Proficiency in MS Office (at least Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and capacity for online reporting.
- 0 to 1 year of experience.
C) Cluster Level Resource Person:
- Graduate in any subject from any recognized university.
- A strong SHG background as a Group Leader for 5 years.
- Proficiency in reading English plus writing and speaking Hindi and the local language.
NOTE: Tenure of Engagement of all the posts is one year for the present. It may be extended on satisfactory performance of the incumbents, subject to continuation of the Project and discretion of authorities.
How to Apply For NIRDPR Recruitment 2020:
For applying to vacancies of the NIRDPR Recruitment 2020, candidates must apply online on the official website, whose link is provided in the next section, on or before 10/08/2020. No other forms of application will be entertained.
|Official Employment Notice|
- CSIR-CDRI Recruitment 2020
- Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020
- APSC Recruitment Under Industries & Commerce Department and IWT Directorate, Assam