Last Date: 26/06/2020
Northeastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong, has invited application for the post of 16 number of Junior Resident Doctors (one year tenure). This vacancy is to be filled up on an urgent basis, keeping in mind the current COVID-19 situation.
Check for the important details below:
|Name of Organization||NEIGRIHMS, Shillong|
|Post Name||Junior Resident Doctors|
|Application Closing Date||26/06/2020 till 5:30 p.m|
|Mode of Application|
Scale of Pay:
Level 10 and Cell-1 (revised) Rs.56, 100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.
Eligibility for Junior Resident Doctors :
A) Required Qualification:
i. A medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part – II of the 3 rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
ii. Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
iii. Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
B) Age limits:
The age of the candidate should be 30 Years.
How to apply:
Interested candidates will have to submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) along with a scanned copy of their certificates via e-mail to [email protected]
Checklist of documents to be attached in Application:
Scanned copies of the documents to be attached along with the application.
- Two recent passport size photo.
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of EWS/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate.
- MBBS Marksheets.
- MBBS Attempt certificate.
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate.
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS.
- NOC from the present employer (if employed).
- MCI Eligibility certificate for candidate(s) passing from foreign medical Institutions.
- Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.