Last Date: 18/07/2020
MHRD Assam Recruitment 2020:
Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam has released a notification for 112 Medical Officer (Critical Care) vacancies under the Health & Family Welfare Department (DHSFW), Government of Assam. Initially, the closing date of the applications was the 6th of July 2020 which is now extended till 18th of July 2020.
Check for the important details below:
|Name of Organization||Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam|
|New Closing Date||18/07/2020|
|Previous Closing Date||06/07/2020|
MHRD Assam Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Medical Officer (Critical Care)||112 [UR: 46, EWS: 11, OBC/MOBC: 30, SC: 8, STP: 11, STH: 6, PWD: 4]||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/- PM||A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020.|
Education Qualification For MHRD Assam Recruitment:
At least M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a University, recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/MCI.
* Weightage shall be given to a candidate having Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or Emergency Medicine from Institutions recognized under MCI/National Board of Examinations.
* Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17B of MHRB Regulations or on contractual basis in Medical College Hospitals of Assam.
Age limit is relaxable as below:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th of April, 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th of October 2015.
Selection Process :
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview/ Viva-voce.
Application fee for MHRD Assam recruitment of Medical Officer (Critical Care) should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in) linked in the Important Link section of the article. Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for. The prescribed application fee is as follows-
|OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H)||Rs. 150/-|
|BPL and PWD||Nil|
How to Apply For MHRD Assam Recruitment 2020:
Candidates have to apply online on the official website linked in the Important Links section of the article. The last date of the online application will be received till 18.07.2020.
|Last Date extension Notice|
- Assam TET 2020: Check out Dates, Qualifications and Syllabus for Assam TET 2020
- APSC Notification for Assistant Professor and Librarians
- CBSE X and XII Result Date Announced: Results to be out on 15 July 2020
- NCERT Professors Recruitment 2020