Last Date: 13/08/2020
Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment 2020:
Indian Army is going to start the recruitment process for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-132). The recruitment will be done through online mode only. As per the media reports, the recruitment will be done to fill a total of 41 Posts through 132 Technical Graduate Course commencing in January 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for permanent commission in the Indian Army. Interested unmarried Male Engineering Graduates who wish to joinindianarmy may go through the details in the article.
Check for the important details below:
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Application Opening Date||28/07/2020|
|Application Closing Date||26/08/2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Detailed vacancy breakup: –
|Electrical & Electronics||5|
|Electronics & Communication||8|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||1|
|Micro Electronics and Microwave||1|
Age Limit For Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment 2020:
The prescribed age limit for Indian Army TGC 132 vacancies is 20 to 27 years (as on 01 July 2021).
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – Rs. 15,500/- Per month fixed
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training – Rs 56,100/- Per month
Selection Procedure For Indian Army TGC 132 Recruitment 2020:
- Shortlisting of Candidates – The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained up to 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture).
- SSB Interview – The shortlisted candidates, depending on the cutoff percentage, will be called for an interview at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only
- Medical Examination – The Candidates who shall clear stage I and stage II of SSB interview will appear for medical examination.
- Joining Letter – Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
How to Apply For Air India Recruitment 2020:
For applying to vacancies of the Air India Recruitment 2020, candidates must apply online via the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in whose link is provided below. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Indian Army TGC 132 Application Link will open on 28 July and will close on 26 August 2020.
|Instruction on How to Apply|
- CSIR-CDRI Recruitment 2020
- Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020
- APSC Recruitment Under Industries & Commerce Department and IWT Directorate, Assam