Last Date: 26/08/2020
IBPS CRP PO/MT 2020:
IBPS has released a notification announcing Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of for the recruitment of 1167 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee vacancy against IBPS CRP PO/MT-X. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2020. Candidates aspiring bank job may apply for IBPS PO/MT 2020.
Check for the important details below:
|Name of Organization||IBPS|
|Online Application||05/08/2020 to 26/08/2020|
|Closure of Editing Application||26/08/2020|
|Closure of Printing Application||10/09/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||05/08/2020 to 26/08/2020|
|Call Letter for (Pre-Exam Training)||September 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||21/08/2020 to 26/08/2020|
|Call Letter Download (Prelims)||October 2020|
|Online Examination (Prelims)||03/10/2020, 10/10/2020 and 11/10/2020|
|Prelims Result||October/ November 2020|
|Call Letter Download (Mains)||November 2020|
|Online Examination (Mains)||28.11.2020|
|Mains Result||December 2020|
Participating Organizations in IBPS PO/MT 2020:
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS CRP PO/MT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
A) Education Qualification:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
B) Age Limit:
The prescribed age limit for IBPS PO 2020 is 20 years to 30 years. The relaxation of upper age limit is as below-
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- PWD Candidates – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned
Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have
rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots- 5 years
IBPS CRP PO/MT 2020 Application Fees:
The payment of prescribed application fee for the IBPS PO/MT 2020 application can be paid by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
The category wise Fee detail is given below.
|SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EXSM candidates||Rs. 175/-|
Selection Procedure For IBPS CRP PO 2020:
The selection will be made by the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) examination, which will be of two-tier, ie will be held in two phases-
- Online Preliminary and Online Main.
- Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main examination.
- Shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
- Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2021-22 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the
- The validity for CRP- PO/MT-X will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2022 with or without giving any notice.
How To Apply For IBPS CRP PO/MT 2020:
Interested eligible candidates can apply online only from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020, the link is provided in the next section in the article, and no other mode of application will be accepted.
For details of the examination procedure, Examination centers, etc kindly go through the official notification linked below.
|Click to Apply online|
|Download Official Notification|