Last Date: 23/09/2020
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020:
IBPS has released a notification announcing the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment pf 1558 Clerks, int the participating organization nationwide through IBPS CRP Clerks-X. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of Clerks in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2020 & January 2021. Candidates aspiring bank job may apply for IBPS CRP Clerk-X 2020.
Check for the important details below:
|Name of Organization||IBPS|
|Online Application||02/09/2020 to 23/09/2020|
|Closure of Editing Application||23/09/2020|
|Closure of Printing Application||23/09/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||02/09/2020 to 23/09/2020|
|Call Letter Download (Prelims)||18/11/2020|
|Online Examination (Prelims)||05/12/2020, 12/12/2020 & 13/12/2020|
|Call Letter Download (Mains)||12/01/2021|
|Online Examination (Mains)||24/01/2021|
|Date of Provisional Allotment||01/04/2021|
Participating Organizations in IBPS Clerk-X 2020:
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
A) Education Qualification:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
B) Age Limit For IBPS Clerk 2020:
The prescribed age limit for IBPS Clerk X 2020 is 20 years to 28 years. The relaxation of upper age limit is as below-
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- PWD Candidates – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned
Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have
rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots- 5 years
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 Application Fees:
The payment of the prescribed application fee for the IBPS Clerk X 2020 application can be paid by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
The category wise Fee detail is given below.
|SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EXSM candidates||Rs. 175/-|
Selection Procedure For IBPS CRP Clerks-X 2020:
The selection will be made by the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) examination, which will be of two-tier, ie will be held in two phases-
- Online Preliminary and Online Main.
- Candidates who will qualify in the Online Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for the Online Main examination.
- Shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
- Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2021-22 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the
- The validity for CRP Clerks-X will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2022 with or without giving any notice.
How To Apply For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020:
Interested eligible candidates can apply online only from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020, the link is provided in the next section in the article, and no other mode of application will be accepted.
For details of the examination procedure, Examination centers, etc kindly go through the official notification linked below.
|Click to Apply online|
|Download Official Notification|
Q1. When will the application process for IBPS Clerk 2020 recruitment begin?
Ans: IBPS Clerk 2020 recruitment has commenced from today ie, 02/09/2020. Candidates can apply online till 23/09/2020.
Q2. When is the IBPS CRP Clerks-X 2020 prelims examination expected?
Ans: The IBPS CRP Clerks-X 2020 prelims examination is scheduled on three dates viz. 05,12 & 13 December 2020.
Q3. When will the call letter for IBPS Clerk 2020 be available?
Ans: Candidates will be able to download call letter for IBPS Clerk X from 18 November 2020.
Q4. When will the final allotment be done for IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2020?
Ans: The final allotment of 1558 IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2020 is scheduled to be on 01/04/2021.
Q5. Till when is the result of IBPS CRP Clerks-X 2020 valid?
Ans: The results of the candidates of IBPS CRP Clerk 2020 will expire automatically on 31/03/2022.