Last Date: 17/10/2020
DHS Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020:
Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam has published a notification for the recruitment of 540 Staff Nurse (Critical Care) vacancies for 27 CU units in different COVID-19 dedicated hospitals across Assam, under the establishment of Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam. Interested candidates may go through details if qualifications and experiences below.
Check for the important details below:
|Name of Organization||Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam|
|Application Start Date||03/10/2020|
|Application Closing Date||17/10/2020 (till midnight)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
DHS Assam Staff Nurse 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Staff Nurse (Critical Care)|
[Rs.14,000- Rs.60,500, GP: Rs. 6800]
|540||(a) GNM Diploma / B.Sc (Nursing) degree or above from any institute/ nursing college recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and must be registered under Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors Council.|
(b) Applicant should have experience of working in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) atleast for a period of one year.
Age Limits For DHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020:
The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. rules
How to Apply for DHS Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam whose link is available below in the Important Links Section, from 03/10/2020 to 17/10/2020 till midnight.
List of Documents Required For DHS Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self-attested.
- Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit/ HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age proof.
- All pass certificates from Boards/ Universities, etc.
- Caste Certificate (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship Certificate/ Domicile Certificate (if any)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate wherever applicable.
- Nursing Registration Certificate authenticated by the Registrar, Assam Nursing Council.
- Experience Certificate working in ICU.