Last Date: 04/08/2020
CSL Recruitment 2020:
The Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) has invited online applications from Indian nationals possessing minimum qualifications required for the posts of Technician (Vocational) Apprentice and Trade Apprentice.
Check for the important details below:
|Name of Organization||Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL)|
|Application Begin Date||15/07/2020|
|Application Closing Date||04/08/2020|
CSL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentice||Accounting & Taxation||01||Rs. 9000 per month|
|Customer Relationship Management||02|
|Electrical & Electronic Technology||01|
|Food & Restaurant Management||03|
|Basic Nursing and Palliative care||01|
|Trade Apprentices||Electrician||07||Rs. 8000 per month|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||10|
|Sheet Metal Worker||47|
|Shipwright Wood (Carpenter)||20|
|Fitter Pipe (Plumber)||37|
Qualification Required For CSL Recruitment 2020:
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:- Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
- Trade Apprentices:- Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training. Those applicants having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should upload Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority while submitting their online application and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.
How to Apply for CSL Recruitment 2020:
The candidates can apply to the posts in online mode from 15/07/2020 to 04/08/2020 through the official website whose link is provided in the Important Links section of this article.
- CBSE Class X Results 2020
- APSC Notification for Assistant Professor and Librarians
- CBSE Result 2020
- NCERT Professors Recruitment 2020