Result Date: 15/07/2020
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi has released a notification regarding the pending AISSE (X) and AISSCE (XII) examination and their results. Keeping in view the requests received from various State Governments and the changed circumstances as on date, the following has been decided-
CBSE Notification Details:
- Examinations for classes X and XII which were scheduled from 1st July to 15th, 2020 stand cancelled.
- Assessment of the performance of students in the cancelled examinations will be done based on the assessment scheme as suggested by the competent committee of the CBSE for declaration of result for both Class-X and Class-XII.
- Results based upon the aforesaid assessment scheme will be declared by 15th July 2020 so that candidates can apply and seek admissions in Higher Education Institutions in India and abroad. based thereon.
- However, for Class-XII, CBSE will conduct an optional examination in the subjects whose examinations were scheduled to be conducted from 1st July to 15th July 2020 as soon as conditions are conducive, as assessed and decided by the Central Government. Candidates whose results will be declared based on the assessment scheme will be allowed to appear in these optional examinations to improve their performance if they wish so. However, the marks obtained by a candidate in these optional examinations will be treated as final for those who have opted to take these.
- For candidates in class X, no further examinations will be conducted and the result declared by CBSE on the basis of the assessment scheme will be treated as final.
- For the Class- XII, the result declared by the CBSE under SI. no (2) above will be considered as final unless the students opt for SI. no (4) above.
Assessment Scheme for Classes-X and XII Boards 2020:
For the students of both classes-X and XII,
- Who have completed all their examinations:- Their results will be declared based on their performance in the examination.
- For students who have appeared in the examinations in more than 3 subjects:- The average of the marks obtained in the best three performing subjects will be awarded in the subjects whose examinations have not been conducted.
- For students who have appeared in the examinations in only 3 subjects:- The average of the marks obtained in the best two performing subjects will be awarded in the subjects whose examinations have not been conducted.
- There are very few students of class-XII, mainly from Delhi, who have appeared in the examinations in only 1 or 2 subjects:- Their results will be declared based on performance in the appeared subjects and performance in internal/practical/project assessment. These students will also be allowed to appear in the optional examinations conducted by CBSE to improve their performance if they desire to do so. The result of these students will also be declared along with other students.
|Check Results||Check Result|
|View Official Notification||View Notification|