Last Date: 15/09/2020
BEL Recruitment 2020:
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading Professional Electronics Company, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The company requires experienced professionals for which it has invited applications for recruitment to the Trainee Engineer-I, Trainee Officer-I, Project Engineer-I and Project Officer-I posts. Interested candidates may go through the article.
Check for the important details below:
|Name of Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Last Date Application||15/09/2020|
BEL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Trainee Engineer-I||09||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil Engineering||Minimum 1 year of post qualification experience||25 years on 01/08/2020|
|Trainee Officer-I||02||Two years of Full-time MBA in Finance.|
|Project Engineer-I||06||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering.||Minimum 2 year of post qualification experience||28 years on 01/08/2020|
|Project Officer-I||01||Two years of Full-time MBA/MSW/HR.|
Appication Fee For BEL Trainee/Project Engineer & Officer Vacancy 2020:
Application fee for BEL Recruitment of Trainee/Project Engineer & Officer to be remitted by DD in favour of “Bharat Electronics Limited” payable at Pune is required to be attached along with the application.
- Project Engineer / Officer is Rs. 500/-
- Trainee Engineer / Officer is Rs. 200/-
- One candidate can apply for only ONE POST in one application.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Process For BEL Pune Unit Recruitment 2020:
The selection will be done according to the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage.
How to apply for the BEL Recruitment 2020:
Interested Eligible candidates –
- shall e-mail “the Scanned Copy of filled in
application” clearly mentioning the post for which he/she is applying and the information in Excel file (.xls/.xlxs only, format not to be altered or convert it in PDF while sending email) in the prescribed format available on BEL website to [email protected]
- After email as per stage -1, Candidates are required to send hard copy of the duly filled in application form & Excel file print out (as e-Mailed) & Demand Draft along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) immediately by Speed Post only before 15.09.2020 to-
Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR&A),
Bharat Electronics Limited, N.D.A.Road,
Pashan, Pune- 411021, Maharashtra.
- The envelope shall be Superscribed with Post Code applied for and the sender’s name.
- shall e-mail “the Scanned Copy of filled in
Documents to be attached along with Application Hard Copy :
- Filled in the application form, downloaded from the BEL website.
- Demand Draft as applicable.
- Certificate / Marks Sheet issued by the Board for Matriculation / Higher Secondary in support of proof of age.
- All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications. (Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in prescribed qualification are not eligible).
- Conversion formula for conversion of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade to percentage marks & awarded class, duly certified by the University/ Institution, wherever applicable.
- A copy of the latest OBC certificate / a copy of SC/ST/EWS certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates.
- Disability certificate, if the candidate belongs to PWD category.
- No objection certificate if employed in Government / Quasi-Government and Public Sector undertakings.
- Experience certificate from the previous and present employer.
- Two passport size colour photographs.
|Excel Sheet Format Downloads|
Q1. What is the minimum education requirement for Bel Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer for Bharat Electronics Recruitment 2020 must beBE/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering. and BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil Engineering respectively.
Q2. What is the qualification of Project Officer & Trainee Officer for BEL Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Project Officer & Trainee Officer for BEL Recruitment 2020 for Pune Unit must be Two years of Full-time MBA/MSW/HR and Two years of Full-time MBA in Finance respectively.
Q3. What is the last date for applying to Bharat Electronics Pune Unit Recruitment 2020?
Ans: The last date for applying to Pune Unit Bel Recruitment 2020 is 15 September 2020.
Q4. What is the mode of application for BEL Recruitment of Project/Trainee Engineer & Officer for 2020?
Ans: The applicants must email their application to [email protected] in the prescribed format followed by sending the hard copy of the applied application along with supporting documents to Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, N.D.A.Road, Pashan, Pune- 411021, Maharashtra on or before 15/09/2020.
Q5. Is there any application fee for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020 for Project/Trainee Engineer & Officer?
Ans: There is an application fee of Rs.500/- applicable to the Project Engineer & Officer vacancy, whereas a fee of Rs.200/- applicable to Trainee Engineer & Officer vacancy of BEL Recruitment 2020 for the Pune Unit.
- BEL Project Engineer Recruitment 2020
- STPI Noida recruitment 2020
- NSLC Recruitment 2020
- NHPC Recruitment 2020