Last Date: 16/08/2020
Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
Bank of India (BOI) has invited applications from Sportsperson for the post of Clerk and General Banking Officer in JMGS-I. Candidates interested in a banking job may go through the details in this article.
Check for the important details below:
|Name of Organization||Bank of India|
|Application Start Date||01/08/2020|
|Application Closing Date||16/08/2020|
|Closing Date for Editing||16/08/2020|
|Closing of Application Printing||31/08/2020|
Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Details:
Detailed vacancy breakup: –
Name of Sports/Game
Salary For Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
- Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I) – Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Clerk – Rs. 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095- 1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 (20 years)
Eligibility For BOI Clerk Recruitment 2020:
- Education Qualification- 10th class passed or equivalent.
- Sports Qualification-Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category D.
- Age Criteria- Minimum 18 Years (20 years for Khelo India sporting event) and Maximum 25 Years.
Eligibility For BOI Officer Recruitment 2020:
- Education Qualification- Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Sports Qualification- Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category A, B and C.
- Age Criteria- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years.
Selection Process For BOI Recruitment 2020:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of-
- BOI Clerk – Screening of applications and conduct of field trials.
- BOI Officer – Screening of an application, the conduct of field trials in the respective sport followed by an interview.
Application Fee For Bank of India Recruitment 2020:
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 50/-
- General and Others – Rs. 200/-
How to apply For BOI Clerk and Officer Recruitment 2020:
For applying to vacancies of the BOI Recruitment 2020, Applications must be submitted online through the official website, whose link is provided in the Important Links section below of this article, within 01/08/2020 to 16/08/2020.
Q1. When will the application for the BOI Clerk and Officer Recruitment 2020 begin?
Ans- The BOI Recruitment 2020 will commence from 01/08/2020.
Q2. How many no. of posts in Bank of India Recruitment 2020?
Ans- There is a total of 28 vacancies of which 7 are of Clerks and 7 of Officer posts
Q3. What is the basic criteria to apply for BOI Recruitment 2020?
Ans- The minimum criteria is that the applicant must be a sportsperson.
Q4. What is the salary of a Bank of India Clerk?
Ans- Minimum salary of a clerk of BOI is Rs.11,765 basic pay.
Q5. What is the salary of General Banking Officer of Bank of India?
Ans- The basic pay of GBO of BOI is Rs. 23700.