Last Date: 31/08/2020
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
Secretariat Administration Department, Assam invites online application for 170 Junior Administrative Assistants (JAA) in the Assam Secretariat (now Janata Bhawan) under Assam Secretariat Subordinate Service Rules, 1963. Candidates interested in sarkari job may go through the details in this article.
Check for the important details below:
|Name of Organization||Secretariat Administration Department,Assam|
|Application Start Date||31/07/2020|
|Application Closing Date||31/08/2020|
|Exam Date||Not published yet|
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Details:
Detailed vacancy breakup: –
No. of Posts
|Junior Administrative Assistant||170 [ UR-57, OBC/MOBC-40, ST(P)-14, ST(H)-12, SC-14, PwD-14, EWS-02]||18 to 38 years as on 1st January of 2020 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2002 and on or after 01.01.1982).|
Relaxations: Upper age limit will be relaxed for-
Rs. 14,000- 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700 p.m. plus other allowances
Educational Qualification For Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks, 40% for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, r.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC, etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, the concept of database, internet and email.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a Written test followed by a Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing test.
How to apply For Transport Department Assam Recruitment:
For applying to vacancies of the Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020, Applications must be submitted online in the prescribed format through the official website, whose link is provided in the Important Links section below of this article, before 31/08/2020.
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination.
- Graduation Certificate and Marksheet.
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services
(Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
Specimen Copy is available on the website.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Disability Certificate (in case of PwD category candidates) issued by the competent authority.
- Income and Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer, not below the rank of Circle Officer as per provision of para 5 of O.M.ABP.07 /201-9/4, dated 70-04-201.9 (in case of EWS candidates). A specimen copy is available in the website www.recruitmentsad.in:
- Discharge Book No. & Date, place of issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. When will the application for the AssamSecretariat Recruitment 2020 begin?
Q2. How many no. of posts in Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020?
Ans: A total of 170 posts of JAA.