Last Date: 13/08/2020
Air India Recruitment 2020:
Air India Express Limited (AIEL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Cheif Medical Officer, Senior Assistant Medical Grade 3 and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Interested candidates who aspire a sarkari job may go through the details in the article.
Check for the important details below:
|Name of Organization||Air India Express Limited (AIEL)|
|Application Closing Date||13/08/2020|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Air India Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Detailed vacancy breakup: –
|Chief Medical Officer||1||Rs.1,00,000/- pm||65 years|
|Senior Assistant Medical||1||Rs. 28,000/- pm||30 years|
|Deputy Cheif of Finance||1||Rs.1,75,000/-pm||50 years|
|Manager Finance||2||Rs. 70,000/- pm||35 years|
|Deputy Manager-Finance||2||Rs. 60,000/- pm||35 years|
Required Qualification For Air India Recruitment 2020:
A) Chief Medical Officer: Grade M-5
- MBBS degree of Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Should have a minimum of 10 years of aviation experience.
- Preference will be given for doctors retired from Airline Medical Services/ Defence services with knowledge of Aviation medicals.
B) Senior Assistant, Medical: Grade S-3
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in handling the database of medical records of large institutions/hospital.
- Preference will be given to those candidates with Professional qualifications like M.Sc. Medical Documentation / Diploma in Medical Record Documentation (MRD) Courses.
C) Deputy Chief of Finance: Grade M-7
- 10 years of post-qualification experience in finance out of which at least 5 years in a Supervisory rank.
- Proficient in English and Hindi – both written and spoken.
D) Manager Finance: Grade M-4
- Minimum 6 Years of post-qualification experience in the Finance Department of a large organization – out of which minimum two years in a large airline operating scheduled services.
- Experience in finalization, consolidation of accounts, tax audit.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP accounting system and IND AS is a must.
- Exposure in coordinating the Govt. Audit Exposure in Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department, handling Revenue accounting & Accounts Receivable, MIS & Costing, Budget preparation, Accounts payable & Vendor reconciliation, fixed assets & inventory, fund flow etc
E) Deputy Manager- Finance: Grade M-3:
- CA /ICWA
- 2 years of post-qualification experience in the Finance Department of a large Organization/Airline.
- Experienced in handling Accounts Payable and Vendor reconciliation.
- Experience in handling revenue and customer reconciliation, Foreign General Sales Agents Reconciliations, TCS Exposure in preparing various kinds of reports for management for MIS.
- Experience in preparation of Financial Statements & handling Statutory Audit Experience in handling payroll processing and individual taxation.
Selection for Air India recruitment 2020 will be made on the basis of Written Test, Personal Interview and Pre-employment Medical Examination.
Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could range between Rs.1000/- and Rs.2,000/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
Application Fee For Air India Recruitment 2020:
The interested candidates who belong to General and OBC category have to pay a fee of Rs.500/-. SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply For Air India Recruitment 2020:
For applying to vacancies of the Air India Recruitment 2020, candidates must apply forward their application, in the prescribed format, which is available on this website, whose link is provided in the next section. The Application, duly filled in, together with its enclosures, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for, in capital letters, should reach the following address within 15 days of the advertisement.
The Chief of HR
Air India Express Limited
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square,
|Official Employment Notice|
- CSIR-CDRI Recruitment 2020
- Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020
- APSC Recruitment Under Industries & Commerce Department and IWT Directorate, Assam