Last Date: 02/09/2020
AAI Recruitment 2020:
Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 180 Junior Executive vacancy through GATE 2019 score. Interested candidates may go through the article.
Important dates For AAI Junior Executive Vacancy:
Check for the important details below:
|Name of Organization||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Application Begin Date||03/08/2020|
|Application Closing Date||02/09/2020|
AAI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Discipline-wise vacancy details-
Gate Paper Code
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||15||CE|
|Junior Executive (Engineering-Electrical)||15||EE|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||150||EC|
Scale of Pay AAI Junior Executive Vacancy:
The pay scale of AAI executive vacancy is Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1).
Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
Qualification Required For AAI Recruitment 2020:
|Junior Executive (Engineering-Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India|
|Junior Executive (Engineering-Electrical)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India.|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India.|
- GATE marks obtained for the year 2019 stand valid.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at the sole discretion of AAI.
- Eligible candidate can apply for one post/discipline only.
- No experience is essential to apply for the above posts.
- The eligibility under the category of persons with disabilities is for those persons who are having 40% or more disability.
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to the prescribed qualification shall be entertained.
- Where a specialization is required in the qualifying degree, the candidate is required to produce order/letter indicating the Authority (with number and date) clearly specifying the specialization in the qualifying degree.
- In case of an Integrated Master’s Degree in Engineering, the candidate will have to produce a certificate at the time of document verification in support of the possession of a Graduate Degree and statement of marks issued by the University/Institution.
- Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application. Where the percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA/DGPA/CPI etc. or letter grade in a degree is awarded, the same shall be converted into a percentage in terms of conversion norms of University in this regard. The candidate will have to produce the equivalent certificate/document issued by the University ensuring an equivalent percentage of marks when called for document verification.
- Round off percentage (%) will not be accepted under any circumstances for consideration for appointment i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- The date of declaration of result/issuance of Mark Sheet shall be considered to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
Age Criteria For AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020:
The prescribed age limit of the candidate for AAI Executive vacancy is as below-
- The maximum age limit for Unreserved/EWS is 27 years.
- The maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST.
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD:UR, 13 years for PWD:OBC(NCL) and 15 years for PWD: SC/ST.
- Maximum age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block
Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
- The upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- Departmental Candidates (All employees of CIL and Its subsidiary companies) – No upper age limit.
Application Fee For AAI Recruitment 2020:
Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
How to Apply for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020:
The candidates can apply to the posts in online mode from 03/08/2020 to 02/09/2020 through the official website whose link is provided in the Important Links section of this article.